While new clients need only provide an email address to send, receive, store, or make crypto to crypto exchanges, buying cryptocurrency with fiat requires further verification. The identification documents we require will depend upon our risk assessment and regulations in your region.
Purchasing crypto with a credit card:
In order to be eligible to buy crypto with a credit card, you will be required to provide:
- a color photograph of your ID card (either passport, driver’s license, or another government issued identity card).
- a selfie with the ID in order to verify that you are the cardholder
- a valid telephone number. VOIP or prepaid phones are not accepted.
In some cases, (for examples, for large purchases) further documentation may be requested.
Purchasing crypto by bank Transfer \ Klarna:
In order to be eligible to buy crypto by bank wire, you will be required to provide:
- a color photograph of your ID card (either passport, driver’s license, or another government issued identity card)
- a valid telephone number. VOIP or prepaid phones are not accepted
- proof of address
For proof of address, we require a copy of a paper document delivered to your home address from an official source. If the document is not in a language that uses the Latin alphabet, an official translation must be created and signed by a guarantor.
In some cases, depending on your desired method of payment, the monetary value of your order, and additional risk assessments, additional documentation may be required.
All documents submitted for identity verification must be high-res, full colour images in JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, or BMP. The file must be at least 500kb and no more than 4mb.