There are several reasons why an identification document may be rejected, typically it is due to errors made when uploading the materials.
Here are a list of common errors:
- The image has been edited
- The image is not clear enough
- Some of the image has been cut off
- The image is not in an accepted format (a color JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, or BMP)
- The image may be below or above the required file size (between 50kb and 8mb)
- The ID has expired
- The document is not written in Latin letters
- The proof of address is too old (must be from within the last three months)
Please check if any of the above is true of your upload and resubmit. If you’re still having difficulty, please contact us.
Note: In a small number of cases, for security reasons, we may not be able to disclose why a document was rejected.