CoinDeck uses Login Guard as a security measure to protect your account details. In the event of any unusual activity in your account, Login Guard notifies us immediately. We are then able to check with you to determine if you have experienced any breach.
We may then ask you to confirm your IP address and email you a verification link by email.
Login Guard is automatically enabled for all CoinDeck accounts. For your security, we do not advise disabling it.
If you still wish to, here is how.
How to disable Login Guard:
- Login to your CoinDeck account
- Select ‘Settings’ from the footer menu
- Select ‘Security’ then ‘Disable Guard’
- Check your email for a confirmation request.
- Confirm that you want to disable it, by clicking the ‘Disable’ button.