Yes, absolutely. 

Roughly 97% of user funds are secured in cold storage (meaning on servers than never access the internet or any other network). The remaining 3% is kept online in order to facilitate rapid day to day transactions. While in our hands, we unequivocally guarantee the security of your funds. 

Our security infrastructure is designed according to the highest security standards available. Your account information, including PIN, passwords, and private keys are never accessible to CoinDeck employees nor any other third party. 

Please be aware that securing your own account passwords and private keys is your responsibility. We recommend keeping Login Guard enabled and enabling two-factor authentication to ensure the full protection of your account. We also recommend ensuring you have the latest anti-virus software and that your computer is secure against threats.