Level 3 is the highest level of verification.
Level 3 users can access all the features of levels 1 and 2 as well as buy, sell, and exchange higher volumes of funds.
How to get level three verification:
To verify a level 3 account, you will need to first follow the instructions to attain level 2 verification. Then also provide a proof of address.
The following are valid forms of proof of address:
- A utility bill from a gas, electricity, or telephone company (cell phone bills are not acceptable)
- Any formal document from a government, law firm, bank, or school
- A bank statement (no more than 3 months old)
Instructions for submission:
- only physical documents are accepted, not screenshots
- All documents must be high-res, full colour images in JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, or BMP. The file must be at least 500kb and no more than 4mb.
- The document was be in Latin letters
The following must be visible on the document:
- Your name
- Your residential address (PO boxes are not accepted)
- The date the document was issued (no more than 3 months old)
- The logo and name of the company or bank
Note: Any document that is not written in Latin letters must be translated into English and notarized by a guarantor.
Digital copies are acceptable if the following guidelines are met:
- The entire document must be uploaded in pdf format
- A screenshot must also be provided from the dashboard of the service provider or bank’s website (ensure the URL is visible)