- Take a color photograph of your ID (passport, driver’s license, or federally-issued identity card)
- Login to your CoinDeck account.
- In the footer menu, click ‘Verify Account’
- Enter your information
- Upload your documents by choosing the ID type then clicking ‘Upload and Verify’.
- Drag and drop or browse your files to upload the image.
Bear in mind, that the document may need to be read by computer software. Here are some do’s and don’ts as to how to photograph and upload your ID so that the information is clear.
|NO curved documents|
|NO out-of-focus pictures|
|NO files with size less than 30KB|
|No selfies - at this step, we only need an identification document.|
|NO 2 photos in the same document (like in this photocopy case)|
|NO “mirror” copies|
|NO documents with light reflection, or lack of light|
|NO fingers on the document (no data covering)|
|NO background that contain information (The letters on the keyboard may interfere)|
|NO photocopies, only one document per sheet, NO black and white documents|
All documents submitted for identity verification must be high-res, full colour images in JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, or BMP. The file must be at least 500kb and no more than 4mb.